Our Board of Trustees
We have an experienced voluntary board of trustees who are responsible for the sustainability, legal accountability and long-term viability of the nursery. All Trustees bring unique and important skills and experience to the Board. They are all DBS checked to ensure their suitability for the charity and working with pre-school children.
- Kay Haffenden – is a school governor with extensive experience in education and is also the lead Trustee for Child Protection.
- Peter Byfield - Solicitor with a legal background.
- Linda Smith - former nursery manager with experience in safeguarding.
- Peter Jarman - Chartered Certified Accountant with a background in business management.
- Keith Thompson - experienced IT specialist with own IT company.
- Gill Launders – experienced business manager with a background in systems, operations, and HR.